Our new client has a rich heritage of scientific excellence and innovation in the area of care, cure and management of animal health. From last five decades it’s working to empower its customers – from veterinarians to food producers to all those concerned with animal health. Apart from these it’s also working towards educating people about “Pet Humanization” to motivate the pet owners to care more, love more, indulge more and treat pets as they would treat a fellow human.
With rapid urbanization, growing employment opportunities with migration led to nuclear families, singles living away from their families and elderly couples experienced loneliness and crave for companionship. Adopting a pet fills this void in their lives.
Indian pet care industry is in nascent stage and major portion of this industry is unorganized compared to western countries but growing at about 26% a year. Slowly and steadily people are showing their concern for better life style of animals and pets this triggers the demand for new pet shops, veterinary clinics and grooming parlours. We have also experienced the paradigm shift of this industry from unorganized to organize.
The major chunk of this industry operates under unorganized environment and still following traditional methods to manage supply chain, distribution, retail execution, sales practice & team and competitors mapping. Which is not effective in this present cut throat competitive environment. Its customers include C&F agents, stockists, retailers, veterinary hospitals & clinics, veterinary doctors.
Business complexities at a glance
In this digital era where everyone is working towards automation, process driven approach and paper less environment still this industry is following the hybrid methods and facing various business complexities like:
- Unable to capture retail or secondary sales
- Order missed out as coming from various sources
- Stock out, wastages and assumption based commitment
- Long replenishment cycle
- Delay in time-to-market
- Decreasing loyalty level of stockists
- Having no visibility about inventory
- Assumption based demand planning
- Unable to proper execute sales promotional activity
- Unable to track real time competitor’s activity
- Error prone, unsecure and decentralized manual system
- Unable to produce desired reports
- Delay in payment recovery cycle
- Unable to track medical reps activity
So our client decided to streamline, automate and simplify its business processes and started looking for solutions.
After a tough selection process our client shortlisted three vendors and finally adopted FForce due to its young experienced team, project management skills, sound domain knowledge and large list of esteemed clients. FForce sales force excellence platform is one stop solution for all your supply chain management, distribution management, retail execution, sales force automation need.
FForce empowered our client to redesign its whole business processes with its various dynamic modules like:
- Retail management (Beat planning)
- Electronic order booking with offline access
- Distribution management
- Demand management
- Inventory management
- Secondary sales management
- Promotions and schemes management
- Tour planning management
- Expense and incentive management
- Leave management
- Ensure customer visit
- As you wish reports on the go
- Interoperability with third party software or systems
- Speed up time to market
- Real time stock status at stockists/retailer level
- Eliminate error/cost/efforts
- Effective management of share of shelf and branding
- Accurately and on time capture of competitors activity
- Effective execution of promotional offers and schemes
- Real time secondary sales tracking and recording
- Secure and faster collectionv
- Easy order tracking
- 360 degree customer relationship history
- Easy and evidence based sales forecast
- Reduce attrition rate
- Growth in market share
- Enhance visibility , transparency and management control
- Ready to go reports like sales beat/ customer/ team/MR/product wise, target v/s actual sales, largest selling products, star retailers, successful schemes or offers and many more
Are you ready to upgrade?
Contact us if you’d like assistance with an upgrade or if you want to learn more about the new features and system requirements.