Our client is India’s and amongst the world’s, largest IVF specialty clinics chain with 100+ centers across the country supported by a passionate workforce of over 2200+ people. Rendering multiple services such as Laparoscopy, Fetoscopy and infertility treatment our client had achieved higher milestones in the field of “In Vitro Fertilization”.
As a reputable organization, the marketing for them has always been a key to keep up with the continuous high revenues. Their services are commercialized on various platforms and to begin with it is a chain joining personnel, doctors, and patients to culminate a marketing approach under a digital assistance which is open for adjoining with other systems.
Business complexities at a glance
- Mismanagement in tracking personnel’s activity
- Unable to follow patient reference record
- Inaccurate calculation of lead generation
As this scenario came into light, our client deliberated to redesign their workflow in their existing system through smooth integration of processes and data with our deliverables.
A value addition to the SFA is introduced by our professional team after analysing the problem statement to overcome the challenges faced. An easy to use, creative and interactive approach is facilitated to optimise the check-in and check-out activity which renders an efficient human resource management for an organisation. Using a combination of data management with 3rd party integration and tracking the patient referrals, we could achieve a steady increase in lead generation. The design made it systematic for business development managers to track the field force executives’ performance.
The system can gather, engage and manage all in one place for a boost in marketing and growth o organisation.
FForce puts forward various functions for the client’s ease as follows:
- Attendance management with Adrenaline integration
- Tracks patient referral
- User-friendly dashboards
- Availability over mobile platforms
- Performance monitoring of field force
- HIS [Health Information System] Integration
- Real Time data exchange
- Eliminated the loophole of human resource management
- Centralized monitoring of doctors and patients’ data
- No loss of data, cost effectivity and a smooth user experience is provided by integrating our software to the organizations’ in-action system.
- Optimum utilization of resources
- In lines top level management and front-line field force into an effective and apt communication
- Builds loyalty, increases retention, and strengthens brand value.
Are you ready to upgrade?
Contact us if you’d like assistance with an upgrade or if you want to learn more about the new features and system requirements.